M & G MEDICAL, professional production and sales of disposable medical supplies.
Sterilization Reels and Pouches Flat-Tyvek/Film
Tyvek is a non-woven polyethylene fabric manufactured by DuPont.It is known for its outstanding strength, durability and tear resistance. As well as industrial use for EO and Gamma sterilization. Tyvek is not suitable for steam sterilization, however perfectly compatible with the requirements of VH2O2(plasma) sterilization. It is also the first option for gas sterilization, for Tyvek hardly absorbs any toxic gases and thus result in far below legal limit values of residual toxic gas levels.
Pack Tyvek sterilization reels and pouches are made ofuncoated Tyvek web and transparent multi-layer PET/PP copolymer film is decisively determined by the choice of materials. Two water based, non-toxic process indicators for hydrogen peroxide sterilization are imprinted on the Tyvek surface which prevents the instrument from colored and help to differentiate between processed and unprocessed packages. Formaldehyde (FORM) indicator available upon request as well.
Brief advantages of Pack Tyvek Sterilization Reels and Pouches
● Excellent microbial barrier properties against germs, bacteria and moisture;
● Extremely high resistance to penetration and fibre-free peeling;
● Easy peel and aseptic presentation;
● Easy seal with old sealing machines;
● Clear and accurate color change.
Pack tyvek sterilization reels and pouches comply to EN868, ISO11607 & ISO11140 standards.
Sterilization Color Change
Turn to Wine from Purple under plasma steilization:
Plasma Indicator before Sterilization: Purple
Plasma Indicator after Sterilization: Wine Red
Pack Sterilization reels flat-Tyvek/film
- Tel : 86-137 0529 8675
- Fax : 86- 511-8832 4896
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skype : email@example.com
- Address : No. 968, Mingzhuwan, Yangzhong City, Jiangsu Province, China