M & G MEDICAL, professional production and sales of disposable medical supplies.
Self-seal Sterilization Pouches-Paper/film
Brief advantages of Pack Self-seal Sterilization Pouches:
● Medical grade paper with technic 60gsm or 70gsm is an effective barrier against germs and bacteria;
● Yet it permits the transmission of air, steam or sterilization gas;
● Reinforced film to avoid tear during opening;
● Peel-easy film permits film separate from paper with no shatters;
● Clean and accurate indicator color change;
● Tear, fibre-free opening and aseptic presentation;
● Triple band seal for higher package integrity which effectively avoiding crack.
Pack self-seal sterilization pouches are pre-folded and assure quick and secure closing without a heat sealer. They are especially suited for use in small general practices, dental surgeries and by users who do not want to pay additional costs of sealing devices.
Pack self-sealing sterilization pouches are constructed from medical grade paper and transparent PET/PP multi-layer copolymer film and adhesive strip. Two water based, non-toxic process indicators for steam and ethylene oxide sterilization are imprinted on the paper surface which prevents the instrument from colored and help to differentiate between processed and unprocessed packages. Formaldehyde (FORM) indicator available upon request as well.
Sterilization Color Change
Turn to Black from Blue under steam sterilization:
Steam Indicator before Sterilization: Blue
Steam Indicator after Sterilization: Black
Turn to Yellow from Pink under EO sterilization:
EO Indicator before Sterilization: Pink
EO Indicator after Sterilization: Yellow
Pack self-seal sterilization pouches comply to FDA, EN868, ISO11607 and ISO11140-1 standards.
Pack self-seal sterilization pouches:
- Tel : 86-137 0529 8675
- Fax : 86- 511-8832 4896
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Skype : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address : No. 968, Mingzhuwan, Yangzhong City, Jiangsu Province, China